Monday, August 2, 2010

The Moon Dance

when I dance the moon dance
I hear magic tunes
half-moon
half orange half yellow
in front of my windows
awakening a mad passion of mine

I dance alone tonight
in remembrance of us
drops of sweat are going down my neck like tears

a lion lives in the forest
at the sea
observing my image under the orange moon
my body dancing a ritual dance
a sacred dance of longing

I cry sweet tears –
where have you been?
this is my body that I devote to you tonight
to you – my still lion of jungles
to you – my sweetest queen

a drop of sweat slides down my neck
to my shoulder and then below
to my breast
I breast
my breasts
touching your breasts
when our naked bodies dance at night

I dance
a cancer in the sand connects to the moon
we share a secret
we sweat
we dive in lovemaking

the moon tonight swallowed the sun and gave birth to us –
two creatures so close to each other
in between water and fire
so perfectly in love

No comments:

Post a Comment